Saturday, December 10, 2011

Raw lasanga - boy, I'm in love!!

When I still ate meat (about seven years ago), my favorite food in the entire world was lasagna. So, in addition to the risotto the other day, I was a bit suspicious with this one. But boy did this knock me off my feet!! By far the best raw food I have ever tasted! My boyfriend also loved it. The taste is so amazing, you totally forget you are eating raw food. You are just in lasagna heaven. Ok, maybe that's enough :) I'll let now the pics speak for themselves. But please, try this one out!




The recipe is in Katja's blog in the Raw Food for Dummies section. It's in Finnish, but I'm happy to translate it in English/Swedish if someone asks for it.

2 comments:

  1. Jeee, ihanan näköinen lasagne!! Tulipas nälkä :D Enkä ole pitkään aikaan kokannut tätä kyseistä herkkuruokaa! Ensi viikolla korjaan asian! Ihanaa myös kuulla, että voit hyvin muutaman päivän heikotuksen jälkeen, niin se vaan useimmiten menee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meillä on jo sovittu tyttöjen kanssa raakaruokakokkailuilta ja ajattelin ehdottomasti ottaa tämän unelmalasagnen menulle :) Tämähän ei oikeasti edes ollut mitenkän vaikea tehdä (ainakin jos vertaa tavalliseen lasagneen), että ihan hyvin käy myös "opetustarkoituksiin" :)

    ReplyDelete