Saturday, December 3, 2011

Raw challenge day four

So far I've had the best and the worst taste experiences with this challenge. I kinda ruined the melon smoothie the other day and yesterday's papaya smoothie.. let's not even go there. Then again, some foods have been out of this world delicious, like todays breakfast porridge. That was more like a dessert and I enjoyed every single bit of it! Afternoon snack was raw chocolate mousse, and you can never go wrong with that :) Also the "sushi" that I had as a dinner was yummy.


Yummy porridge: 
3 dried plums
3 dried dates
2 dried figs
2 tbsp goji berries
2 tbsp dried cherries
1 dl buckwheat
100g blueberries
banana

Soak everything except blueberries and banana overnight. Don't use the soaking water of buckwheat, do use the needed amount of soaking water of the fruit. Blend everything and add some cuties on top. I used almond flakes, coconut flakes and raisins.


Chocolate mousse: 
1 avocado
3 soaked dates (use the water)
3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
honey
vanilla

Blend and enjoy! I added some mulberries and cashews on top.

Recipes from Raw Food for Dummies by Katja/Moments



No comments:

Post a Comment